Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Homeward Bound

The morning after we got to my parents house we were outside doing crafts at like ten in the morning, who does that?... and then i remember what family i come from. 



This is a gift basket from Kneaders i got for my obgyn doctor that i went to see while in Utah, he did my D&C five days after i delivered Jay so i told him it was a "Thank you for saving my Uterus and my posterity and possibly my life" gift basket. It was a big deal. 
Went up AF canyon to celebrate Jamies 27th birthday, WOW that means Jake will be 27 this year. Jamie and Jeff brought up Texas Roadhouse YUM YUM for dinner which is somewhat backwards since it was her birthday but anyway it was a smashing good time literally because  Hallie broke an Apple Beer bottle and cut her finger on it.... so we went home early. 

Happy Birthday JAMIE
Tres Leches cake with strawberries. Jake it was actually really good despite what you are thinking. 
Oh, and a GIANT lady bug landed in my hair that was the size of my thumb...okay it was almost the size of my thumb. 



No comments:

Post a Comment